Online Giving is now Available
1.Online donations to All Saints Episcopal Church can be made through a secure online form as a one-time donation or on a recurring basis.
All Saints Episcopal Church provides several digital options for giving:
Online Giving Frequently Asked Questions
What is Online Giving? Online Giving is an easy and convenient way to support the ministries of All Saints Episcopal Church. The benefits of Online Giving include the convenience of being able to give from anywhere at a time that is convenient for you, not having to write checks, and the ability to set up recurring donations so you don't miss an opportunity to give when you are away from the church.
How does All Saints Online Giving work? Contributors click on the button above that takes them from the church's website to a secure donation page hosted by Shelby Systems, Inc. Contributions can be set up in one of two ways, as a one-time donation (no profile required), or recurring donations (profile required). For both methods, the donor sees a printer-friendly confirmation page and may also request an automatic email confirmation.
What payment methods are offered at All Saints? Our online donation page can accept direct debit payments from a checking or savings account using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) as well as from a credit or debit card.
How secure is online giving/payments? Shelby Systems provides a secure way to make a payment using the contributor's bank account or credit card information. This information is processed only on Shelby Systems secure system. Shelby Systems is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) Level 1 compliant service provider which means all transactions are handled in accordance with the most rigorous security standards.
How can I keep track of my online giving? As in the past, the church will send you a regular giving statement which lists all donations you have given (online and/or in person). If you have an account with Shelby Systems, you can elect to print a record of online donations.
Can I make an anonymous donation? There is no way to make an anonymous donation through Online Giving because Shelby Systems does not have the ability to process anonymous donations. If you wish to make an anonymous donation, please mail it directly to All Saints Episcopal Church, 3001 Meeting Street, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926.
Is there any charge or fee to me for this service? No, there is no charge to the donor. The contributor selects the dollar amount to be given and that is the amount that will be charged. The entire donation is tax deductible. The church pays a nominal fee to Shelby Systems for the convenience and security of the services they provide.
Text Giving Guides
1. Text the amount you would like to give to All Saints Episcopal designated text number.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL to complete a one-time registration.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
6. Your quarterly giving statement will list any text donations you have given.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
• If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to the Operating fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to Operating fund)
• If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
• If you text the amount + fund name; the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
• If the fund name you texted does not match; you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
• If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give, enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
• If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.